Here are a few key takeaways attendees shared from the Vivid Bridge Workshop | Craft of Consistency:
- Consistency is key!
- Document, don’t just create! <—Biggest takeaway!
- Know your target audience – get in front of them
- Video editing apps: iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Spark Post, FilmoraGo
- Learn your analytics! Gauge the field, analyze results
- Learned basic mechanics for starting and some encouragement
- Digital presence is what makes you relevant today
- Follow those rabbit holes
- LinkedIn has little to no competition
- Make people feel they know you before they meet you/walk into your office
- Start by following the winners in your field
- Have a story arch
- Batch film and edit created content
- Done is better than perfect!
- Use emotion!
- Bring value – value driven content is king
Registration & Evaluation Results
This session had 40 people register from 30 unique businesses. Thank you to those of you who took the time to fill out the evaluation form. Your feedback helps us improve.
We take our survey evaluations very seriously and are always trying to improve our service. If you scored us less than an 5, please email us and let us know how we can make it right.
THANK YOU to Jack “Yak” Motley for sharing your
valuable experience and knowledge.
SHOUT OUT to Culinary Productions for providing everyone a delicious lunch!
Thanks again for everyone who attended! The next workshop is scheduled for
June 19, 2019 from 11:30am to 1:00pm
See you there!